Be you barbarian, ranger, or fantasy knight, the Wildwalker Gauntlets add a rugged edge to any look. Their antiqued leather suits warriors channeling the ancient wild.
Unique Leather Weathering and Finish:
Handcrafted from 8-9 ounce leather, these medieval fantasy half gauntlets have an antique patina that gives them a wild, ancient look. Intentional slashes, sanding, and varnishing, as well as irregularities in the leather add to their rugged, battle-tested look.
Weathered brown leather plates are riveted in an articulated, layered structure over a dark brown base. Three plates cover the hands, secured with antique brass rivets at the side. Another plate protects the thumb.
Then, the wrist is covered with a wide plate of antiqued brown leather with a brown X riveted across it. The plate comes to a point.
Great for wearing over your favorite pair of gloves, these medieval fantasy partial gauntlets leave the fingers and back of the wrist open for better mobility in battle. They make it easier to wield your weapon.
A buckled strap at the wrist secures the Wildwalker Gauntlets in place. Additional brown leather straps help keep the armour on at the top of the wrist and around the thumb.
Versatile yet statement-making, these fantasy leather gauntlets suit orcs and barbarians as well as woodland rangers and other characters who seek rugged detail for their kits. Looking for the complete Wildwalker look? Check out the Wildwalker Armour Set (ARMOUR-L38) for each piece of this medieval fantasy leather armour set.
- Sold as a pair
- Antique patina creates a rugged, wild look
- Partial gauntlet design allows better movement
- Straps secure and adjust the fit
- Great for barbarians, rangers, orcs, and more
- Made of 8-9 ounce leather with 5-6 ounce leather straps
- Fittings are antique brass plated
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
Measurements coming soon.