A warrior ought to have their weapon near at hand. Keep yours close with the Wide Blade LARP Sword Scabbard. This handcrafted leather scabbard fits Athena line LARP swords from Ateliers Nemesis with wide blades, such as the Weapons Masters LARP Sword (AN-0005) and Notched Weapons Masters LARP Sword (AN-0006).
Made of thick, high quality leather, this LARP sword holder starts with a long, closed end scabbard with angular throat and chape details riveted in place and given a laser engraved pattern. This pattern resembles elegant scrolled filigree. The sturdy leather structure keeps your soft foam blade safely held within.
Then, two suspension loops are attached near the throat and a third of the way down the scabbard. The first suspension belt loop has a short leather strap with a ring attachment to the scabbard while the second belt loop is attached via a long, buckled leather strap. This means the you can adjust the angle at which your sword will rest when placed in this leather sword scabbard.
The adjustable scabbard has an ambidextrous design, so you can wear it for either right- or left-hand draw. Inside, the handcrafted sword scabbard has a velvet lining. This lining reduces friction and thus helps protect the soft foam blades of LARP swords.
Choose from black or brown vegetable-tanned leather to better match your medieval fantasy LARP character or setting. When not in battle, this leather sword carrying scabbard will keep your foam weapon safe, and when the fight calls to you, you will have it ready at your side. Add this Athena LARP sword scabbard to your medieval and fantasy LARP kits.
Made by Nemesis Workshops INC.
- Fits wide blade LARP swords like the Weapons Masters LARP Sword
- Ambidextrous design can be worn on either right or left side
- Holds scabbard at an adjustable angle
- Protective inner lining is easy on foam blades
- Laser engraving adds the perfect amount of detail
- Available in black or brown
- Must-have for any medieval or fantasy LARPer
- Made of vegetable-dyed leather with antique metal hardware and a velvet inner lining
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with leather care products like oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Store in a ventilated area. Do not put excessive weight on scabbard.