When you decide to use this Grey Wolf Goblet, legends of werewolves and covert ceremonies come to life! This goblet, made from cold cast resin, is skillfully painted by hand and looks like it was taken out of a medieval storybook. The different hues of silver and blue are used to add to the medieval theme of this goblet. There are faux jewels on the handle that add a special touch to this piece of drinkware. Celtic knots adorn this goblet from rim to stem, and a majestic wolf is framed right on the cup. Every angle of this regal piece of drinkware is finely decorated, sure to make it a mainstay at your table. Elegant and functional, this chalice will have you singing medieval songs and thinking of full moons!
Please be aware that the jewel accents on the stem can vary in color.
- Hand painted with incredible attention to detail
- Adorned with Celtic knots
- Bright blue stones add a special touch
- Displays a grey wolf against a blue backdrop
- Includes a steel insert for easy washing
- Great for personal use or as a gift idea
- Made from cold cast resin
- Height: 7.75 Inches
- Diameter: 3.25 Inches