The Spanish Empire had coinage that spread throughout the world. Their 8 reales became a standard trade coin and were the basis for the modern dollar. The White Bronze Pirate Coin Pendant depict one of these piece of eight. The coin shows off an uneven round shape with a quartered heraldic image stamped on the front. Made from white bronze, the coin pendant is plated with sterling silver that gives it a bright gleam. Be sure to check out other fine pieces of our pirate jewelry to complete your look!
- Made from white bronze alloy
- Plated with sterling silver
- Hypoallergenic, nickel-free, and lead-free materials
- Displays pieces of eight coin design
- Makes a great gift or personal accessory
- Does not come with a chain
- Length: 1.4 Inches
There are no reviews yet.