The traditional Irish symbol of love, friendship, and loyalty – expressed with a heart, hands, and crown – makes a fine gift for yourself or a loved one. The White Bronze Irish Claddagh Ring is a beautiful tribute to these sentiments. Meticulously crafted from white bronze, this gleaming ring has been plated in sterling silver. According to legend, if this ring is worn on the right hand with the point of the heart turned toward the fingertips, the wearer is single. If the tip of the heart is turned toward the wrist, the wearer is in a relationship. When the Claddagh is worn on the left hand in these directions, the ring symbolizes engagement and marriage, respectively. This Celtic ring comes in US sizes 6 to 12.
- Made from white bronze alloy
- Plated with sterling silver
- Hypoallergenic, nickel-free, and lead-free materials
- Displays a traditional Claddagh design
- Makes a great gift or personal accessory
- Width: 0.4 Inch