A knife is always useful when heading out into the wilderness, especially a bowie knife. Check out the Walnut and Pakkawood Hilt Bowie Knife. This knife features a stainless-steel blade with the typical clip point of a bowie knife. Also, the blade has a short, thin fuller. Next, it has an oval, brass fingerguard. Then, the knife has a walnut wood grip. Black pakkawood caps off each end of the walnut grip. The handle ends with a brass pommel. Finally, the knife comes with an embossed, brown leather sheath. The sheath secures the knife with a small strap. The strap has a snap at the end. In addition, the sheath has a loop for putting it on a belt. A belt does not come included. The Walnut and Pakkawood Hilt Bowie Knife makes a great addition to someones outdoor gear as well as a knife collection.
Please note that as this is made with natural materials, it may vary in color and pattern.
- Features a clip point blade with a thin fuller
- Has a dual material handle
- Comes with a brown belt sheath
- Great for collections or displays
- Wonderful for outdoor use
- Blade is stainless steel
- Guard and pommel are brass
- Handle is walnut and pakkawood
- Sheath is leather
- Overall Length: 11.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 6.3 Inches
- Handle Length: 5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.