These rustic Victorian Trousers are a simple and versatile pair of pants that no medieval or Renaissance wardrobe should be without. These pants have such a universal style and look that they can be reliably used with any look without fault or fail. They are made from 100% natural woven cotton, rendering them something of a medium-weight garment. These pants are light enough and soft enough to be worn comfortably for hours to come, yet heavy enough to provide some defense against the elements. The waistband features a buttons that are used to secure the pants around the waist. Two fasteners also secure a fabric flap just under the waistline in the front as well. Two black lines run from the waistband down along the edges of this fabric flap, ending in triangles at the bottom of the flap. These trousers also feature a pocket on either side, highlighted by black trim. The legs of this garment are straight and comfortably loose-fitted. These trousers are also available in a variety of colors. The Victorian Trousers are the perfect medium between old fashioned and modern conveniences. The pockets are useful, the fabric is comfortable, and the style is self-evident.
When ordering, the first Color dropdown menu is for the main color of the pants. The Accent Color is for the trim at the waist and pockets.
- Made from 100% Woven Cotton
- Universally Styled Medieval and Renaissance Trousers
- Great for Medieval Reenactments, Medieval-Themed Weddings, and Renaissance Fairs
- Styled after Medieval and Renaissance era Clothing
- Small: 31 Inch Waist, 39 Inch Outseam (Length)
- Medium: 34 Inch Waist, 41.5 Inch Outseam (Length)
- Large: 37 Inch Waist, 43 Inch Outseam (Length)
- X-Large: 40 Inch Waist, 45 Inch Outseam (Length)
- XX-Large: 43 Inch Waist, 47 Inch Outseam (Length)
- XXX-Large: 47 Inch Waist, 49 Inch Outseam (Length)