With elegant lace at your neck and on the cuffs of your sleeves, the Victorian Long Sleeve Chemise ensures you are well dressed no matter what you wear it with. Wear this stylish staple as the undershirt for various historic looks. Made of white rayon and polyester blend, layers of lace decorate the neck of this shirt. A wide ruffle forms the collar, accentuated by a V-shaped gathering of ruffled lace surrounding it. A similar lace detail decorates the cuff of each long sleeve, and a zipper at the back of the neck allows for easy wearing. Handmade with attention to detail, the Victorian Long Sleeve Chemise is ideal for wearing with Victorian skirts, Renaissance frock coats, and other historic reenactment apparel.
- Handmade with attention to detail
- Inspired by historic styles
- Blouse length chemise with high neck and long sleeves
- Elegant lace details on sleeve cuffs and neck
- Zipper at back of neck
- Ideal for Renaissance, Victorian, and other historic looks
- Made of rayon and polyester blend fabric
- Wash gently with cold water and a gentle cleaning agent, using a half load on a short spin cycle. Water temperature should not exceed 85 degrees Fahrenheit. Lay flat to dry.
There are no reviews yet.