The Underbust Medieval Corset Belt is a piece that looks right at home on a variety of characters with its versatile and stylish design. Made from 9-10-ounce leather, this medieval kidney belt comes in three colors and five sizes. It is wider in the front than in the back.
The front secures with six antiqued-brass snaps. The sides and back lace up with leather ties. They run through grommets. The top edge curves down and then forms a point in the center, creating a flattering underbust style. Meanwhile, the bottom edge has a convex curved shape. Wear this medieval womens belt over the top of a blouse or dress. The Underbust Medieval Corset Belt adds a great finishing touch to a medieval or fantasy costume.
- Comes in three colors
- Available in five sizes
- Secures with snaps and laces
- Ideal for layering over pieces
- Great for medieval and fantasy outfits
- Made from 9-10-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.