It is easy to add a touch of historical and timeless style to any bathroom by using the Twisted Iron Toilet Paper Holder. Hand forged from iron, this medieval toilet paper holder features an oil-blackened finish for a rustic and traditional appearance. It has a bracket with a hammered finish.
The bracket has straight sides. It ends with a pointed tip that has rounded corners on the sides. There is a hole in each of the corners plus one further down for mounting the iron ring holder. The toilet paper holder comes with three screws.
At the bottom, the bracket curves outward and up towards the viewer. At the end, there is a bar that sticks out to the right of the bracket. It is twisted along its length with a gentle curve at the end. The bar holds a single roll.
This rustic toilet paper roll holder suits a variety of decors. Besides a bathroom in a modern home, it works well in any tavern, castle, or cottage. It also looks great in a steampunk or gothic space.
- Has a twisted bar
- Holds a single roll
- Features a long, curved bracket
- Comes with screws for mounting
- Rustic, oil-blackened finish
- Suits a variety of decors and aesthetics
- Hand forged from iron
- Overall Height: 6.9 Inches
- Overall Width: 9.9 Inches
- Bracket Width: 2 Inches
- Vertical Hole Distance: 2.8 Inches
- Horizontal Hole Distance: 1.4 Inches
- Hole Diameter: 4.4 Millimeters
- Screw Length: 2 Inches
Measurements are approximate.