A Bowie knife, with its large blade, serves its purpose, but that does not mean that it cannot be beautiful as well. For a sturdy knife that also graces the eye with an exquisite form, look no further than the Turquoise Folded-Steel Bowie Knife. This stunning weapon is made from Damascus steel, both giving it exceptional strength and also granting the blade a mesmerizing water-ripple pattern. Its horn hilt is equally beautiful, displaying a gorgeous inset of turquoise spanning from the crossguard to the middle of the handle. Its blade ends in a clipped point, making it as great for piercing as it is for cutting. The Turquoise Folded-Steel Bowie Knife comes with a leather sheath that can be clipped onto a belt for safe, easy storage, making it the perfect weapon for any outdoorsman with a taste for beautiful things.
- Fully functional
- Durable clip-point blade displays water-ripple pattern
- Hilt features lovely display of turquoise
- Includes a leather belt sheath
- Perfect for hunting or other outdoor activities
- Made from Damascus steel
- Hilt made from horn and turquoise
- Overall Length: 12.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 7.5 Inches
- Rockwell Hardness: 52-58
Measurements are approximate.