The Tudor Court Gown, inspired by historic styles, combines the refined look of antique velvet with white brocade, decorated with a delicate golden vine pattern, to create an elegant, yet striking, black and white Renaissance look. All one piece, this handmade historic reenactment dress is cinched in the back with lace-up detail. The central panel of the dress displays the brocade while the sides and back are made from antique velvet. White lace trim forms a stripe where the fabrics meet and decorates the ornate cap sleeves, the edges of its decorative open hanging sleeves, and the cuffs of its fitted long sleeves. A single faux gem delicately adorns the waist. Wear a petticoat underneath this dress to give it the historic shape shown here. The A-Line Petticoat (MCI-145) is sold separately.
- Handmade with attention to detail
- Historic-inspired design features open hanging sleeves, shoulder cap details, and fitted long sleeves
- Lace-up back detail for adjustable fit
- Decorated with white lace ribbons
- Delicate faux gem on ribbon decorates waist
- Ideal for reenactments, Renaissance festivals, and other historic events
- Made of brocade and antique velvet
- White lace ribbon details
- Dry clean recommended.