The Triple Goddess is a popular symbol in witchcraft and Wicca. This concept inspired the design of the Triple Goddess Faces Necklace. This silver-plated necklace depicts the Triple Goddess. It features the face of each part of the goddess. The Maiden faces left, while the Mother faces forward, and the Crone faces right. Engraved lines create intricate detailing on each face. The Mother wears a crescent-shaped diadem. The crescent faces upwards. At the top of the Mothers head, there is a bale for sliding it on the included silver-plated link chain. Finally, this necklace comes with a satin pouch and an info leaflet. You can add the Triple Goddess Faces Necklace to your outfit or Wiccan jewelry collection. It makes a great gift as well.
- Features the faces of the Triple Goddess
- Engraved lines for intricate detailing
- Bale at the top for included chain
- Comes with a pouch and info leaflet
- Great personal accessory for Wiccans
- Made from silver-plated lead-free pewter
- Length: 1.5 Inches
- Width: 1 Inch
Measurements are approximate.