A replica weapon with finesse, the Triple Barrel Revolving Wood Grip Eagle Flintlock Pistol is inspired by 18th century pirate pistols. The silver tone of this replica gun is matched with a filigree detailed, imitation wood handle. This historical firearm has mechanisms that simulate loading and firing, but it cannot actually be fired, making it perfect for collections, displays, and prop use. The silver tone pistol butt is shaped like an eagle head in magnificent detail, making this 18th century replica firearm a stately sampling of historical pirate weaponry.
Please note that this replica firearm is completely decorative. While it has moving parts, it cannot be made to fire live ammo and should not be excessively dry-fired.
- A safe, nonfiring replica firearm
- Based on the flintlock pistols used by 18th century pirates
- Features three barrels and a silver tone metal construction
- Elegant filigree decorates imitation wood handle
- Pistol butt is shaped like an eagle head
- Beautiful collectible for history and firearm fans
- Suitable for theatrical and costume use
- Made of zinc alloy metal with plastic imitation wood handle
- Length: 11.8 Inches