With the elegance of eras past, the Triple Barrel Revolving Ivory Grip Flintlock Pistol has the look and feel of an authentic 18th century personal firearm. This nonfiring replica gun has a silver metal tone matched with faux ivory. This type of weapon was typically used for self-defense and to complement a sword or knife. The three barrels feature fleurs engraved at their bases, and the body sports mechanisms that simulate loading and firing, though this display weapon is safe and cannot actually be made to fire. Filigree detail continues throughout the imitation ivory handle and upon the flared, rounded shape of the butt. A remarkable collectible and display piece, this revolving flint lock pistol is a must-have for fans of 18th century history and historic firearm collectors alike.
Please note that this replica firearm is completely decorative. While it has moving parts, it cannot be made to fire live ammo and should not be excessively dry-fired.
- A safe, nonfiring replica firearm
- Based on the flintlock pistols commonly used until the mid-1800s
- Features three barrels and a silver tone metal construction
- Elegant filigree decorates imitation ivory handle
- Pistol butt flares into rounded, filigree decorated shape
- Beautiful collectible for history and firearm fans
- Great costume prop for stage productions
- Made of a zinc alloy with plastic imitation ivory handle
- Length: 12 Inches