What festival outfit would be complete without a cloak to go with it? Make sure that you check out the Burgundy Wine Trinity Cloak. Handmade from plant-based rayon, this breathable full-length cloak comes in five sizes.
This rich-red medieval cloak secures at the neck with satin ties. It has a hood. Down the open front, there is an embroidered trim. The trim features a triquetra pattern. A triquetra is a three-pointed knot.
Next to the opening, there are two slits. They allow the wearer to slide their arms outside of the Celtic cloak without opening it. This hooded cloak makes a great addition to a Celtic or fantasy outfit. It works well for layering over other pieces, not included. You can wear it to a Ren faire, LARP event, or cosplay occasion.
- Available in five sizes
- Triquetra knotwork embroidery
- Has a hood and arm slits
- Ties with a ribbon at the neck
- Great for Celtic and fantasy outfits
- Handmade from plant-based rayon
- Cold wash separately on delicate. Dry on extra low heat. Iron inside out on low heat.