This fine replica item duplicates the combination peace pipe and tomahawk exchanged by English and French traders to Native Americans during the early colonial period. The Tomahawk Peace Pipe Axe features a pipe bowl and tomahawk axe head of stainless steel construction. The wooden handle features brass tacks studded along its length and an imitation buckskin wrap. The Tomahawk Peace Pipe Axe is a great item for collecting and display.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged once removed from its original packing.
- Axe head features pipe bowl
- Handle is wrapped in imitation buckskin
- Great for collecting and display
- Axe head is made of stainless steel
- Handle is made of wood with imitation buckskin
- Length: 20 Inches