Impress the crowd with your rapier-wielding skills as a debonair swashbuckler from the 17th century. Whether you are a heroic musketeer or a bloodthirsty buccaneer, you will love the final touch this garment lends to your costume. The side cloak has a shoulder-length mantle and reaches to approximately the hip. Fabric tie strings lace under one arm, while the cape sits on the opposite shoulder, which frees up the sword arm. The cloak is handmade from a blend of sheep wool, polyester, and viscose. The wool lends to its water repellent properties as well as its authentic look and feel. The synthetic fabrics reduce felting and itchiness while increasing comfort and durability.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Inspired by the 17th century swashbuckler
- Worn on one shoulder to free up the sword arm
- Secured with tie strings under the opposite arm
- Suitable for the role of musketeer or pirate
- Made of 70 percent sheep wool, 30 percent polyester, and 10 percent viscose
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Width: 94.5 Inches
- Length: 35.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.