Call a blessing of the gods onto your clan and village or just make a toast with the Blessed Warrior Drinking Horn in hand. Made from natural horn, this Viking drinking horn depicts a Viking spearman with a pair of ravens encircling his head, reminiscent of the god Odin. The Norse god Odin wielded a spear, Gungnir. Meanwhile, his ravens Muninn and Huginn would bring him info from Midgard.
No two horns will be exactly alike due to being made of a natural material. They may vary in shape and color, keeping each one special and unique.
This functional drinking horn can safely be used for drinking. It suits a variety of medieval and Viking occasions. Feast like a true Viking warrior at a banquet or have a convenient drinking vessel on a quest with it in hand.
You can carry this hand-carved drinking horn at your side using our Leather Holder For Drinking Horn (HW-700464). When you are not feasting with it, add it to a drinking horn collection or display it as part of your Viking home decor with a drinking horn stand.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Depicts a Viking spearman
- Safe to drink from
- Great for Viking or medieval feasts
- Looks great when not in use
- Ideal Viking costume accessory
- Made from natural horn
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
- Volume: approximately 20.2 Ounces