The Baron’s Frock is a collarless men’s tunic-styled frock that is designed in the fashion of baroque-era aristocracy. The garment is an exceedingly stylish jacket that looks perfect when combined with any other regal or noble looks. This tunic-styled frock is made using velvet as a base fabric, making this jacket quite soft and luxurious. This frock traditionally falls to just-above the knees in length, and features fitted, full-length sleeves that end in cuffs. This frock also features a taffeta lapel that is decorated with high-quality metal buttons, which are also used to fasten the cuffs and pockets of the frock. The interior of the frock is lined for warmth and structure, meaning that this garment is as comfortable and functional as it is stylish. In addition, the inside of the coat features a chest pocket.
Both the velvet base and the taffeta lapel are available in a wide variety of colors. The Baron’s Frock is pictured above, shown with a pair of breeches and a white shirt, which are not included. The Baron’s Frock is an elegant garment that demonstrates nobility and refinement, making it is the perfect choice for a gentleman who is looking to show class, sophistication, and charm in all ways, including his manner of dress.
- Made from High Quality Materials
- Available in a Wide Array of Colors
- Great for Medieval-Themed Weddings, Medieval Reenactments, and Renaissance Fairs
- Modeled after medieval and Renaissance era clothing
- Small: 36 Inch Chest, 31 Inch Waist, 16 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 25 Sleeve Length
- Medium: 38 Inch Chest, 34 Inch Waist, 18 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 25.5 Sleeve Length
- Large: 41 Inch Chest, 37 Inch Waist, 19 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 25.5 Sleeve Length
- X-Large: 44 Inch Chest, 40 Inch Waist, 20 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 26 Sleeve Length
- XX-Large: 48 Inch Chest, 43 Inch Waist, 21 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 26 Sleeve Length
- XXX-Large: 52 Inch Chest, 47 Inch Waist, 22 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 26.5 Sleeve Length