Warrior, as you head out to join the Crusades, make sure to take a sword with you to fight. Wield the Teutonic Knights Sword in combat. Made from high carbon steel, this sword has a double-edge blade with a fuller running down its length. The sword continues with a curved crossguard. The crossguard curves towards the blade with the arms of the steel crossguard straightening out at the ends. Then, the hilt has a wooden grip. Black leather wrap around the grip with inlaid, twisted steel wire. The hilt ends with a round, steel pommel. Cutout sections on the pommel create a silver-colored cross against a black background.
Finally, the sword comes with a leather scabbard. The black scabbard has a brown chape and throat. At the throat, there are two rings attached to a black baldric. The baldric adjusts with a buckle. Take this functional sword to a historical reenactment. It makes a great choice for any swordsman or sword collector. The Teutonic Knights Sword looks equally great on the battlefield as it does on display in your home or office.
- Has a double-edged blade with a fuller
- Features a raised cross design on pommel
- Comes with a scabbard and baldric
- Fully functional
- Great for reenacting or collecting
- Made from high carbon steel
- Grip is wood with leather and wire wrapping
- Scabbard is leather
- Overall Length: 38 Inches
- Blade Length: 30.9 Inches
- Weight: 3 Pounds 1.5 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.