Warriors such as yourself do not underestimate the power of a sword on the battlefield. You wield the Teutonic German Longsword onstage. Made from EN45 high carbon steel, this sword has a thick, double-edged blade. The blade has blunted edges and a rounded tip, which makes the sword safer for stage and sport combat. It also has a hollow ground cross-section, helping to reduce the weight of the blade.
Next, the sword continues with a cruciform crossguard. The crossguard has rounded tips on the arms. There is a point facing the blade in the center of the crossguard. The steel hilt continues with a wooden grip. Brown leather wraps around the two-handed grip. The hilt ends in a peened, scent stopper-style pommel. Finally, the sword comes with a wooden scabbard. Brown leather covers the scabbard. A black Crusader shield design adorns the throat of the scabbard. This functional sword is a great option for onstage fight scenes and for adding to sword collections. The Teutonic German Longsword looks wonderful on display in your home or office.
Please note that there may be a gap between the crossguard and scabbard when sheathed. This is considered normal.
- Meant for stage combat
- Features a rounded tip and blunted edges for safety
- Hollow ground cross-section lightens the blade
- Textured, two-handed handle
- Comes with a brown scabbard
- Great for stage and sport combat
- Made from high carbon steel
- Grip and scabbard are wood with leather wrapping
- Overall Length: 47.7 Inches
- Blade Length: 37.3 Inches
- Edge Thickness: 0.1 Inch
- Weight: 4 Pounds 4.6 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.