Made of high-quality suede with a padded, inner cotton lining, wear the Tenebra Armour Vest for protection during light combat. The top half, covering the shoulder area, is attached to the body of the vest via eyelets and cords. The sides, featuring the same style of attachment, are easily adjusted for a custom fit, and the front of the sleeveless vest is fastened with four buckled leather straps. The padding of this LARP armour vest gives it a detailed, quilted appearance, which makes it a suitable match for the Tenebra Armour Skirt (MY100353). Available in various colors, this sturdy and versatile vest is sure to complement a multitude of historical reenactment looks.
Please note that this is a natural product, therefore, minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Top half connected to body of vest via eyelets and cords
- Sides easily adjusted with eyelets and cords
- Fastened at the front with four adjustable leather buckled straps
- Great for light protection during LARP events or historical reenactment
- Made of cowhide suede with a padded cotton lining
- Chest: 41-43.25 Inches
- Length (Shoulder to Hem): 22 Inches
Measurements are approximate.