There are some who believe that, in their many crusading expeditions, the Knights Templar came to Egypt and were initiated into their ancient mysteries, to use their sacred symbols, like this Templars Ankh Necklace, in their secret ceremonies. Whether that is true or not remains a fact for the historians to debate. But what is factual is that this impressive pendant is quite the handsome little accessory. Known as the key of life, this symbol is similar in shape to a cross that features a round circle instead of the upper extension. On this ankh, the classic Templar cross is set in the ring, complete with beautiful red enameling. The pendant itself is crafted entirely in fine pewter metal that is completely lead and nickel free, and it is supplied with both a matching necklace and a small black jewelry box for easy storage. Symbolic of eternal life, this Templars Ankh Necklace achieves its meaning, by allowing its owner to keep the Templar symbols alive forever, so long as it continues to be worn proudly.
- A Stunning Piece of Knights Templar Inspired Jewelry
- Depicts the Classic Egyptian Key of Life with a Templar Cross
- Decorated with Colorful Enameling and Gold Touches
- Crafted Entirely from Nickel and Lead Free Pewter Metal
- Comes with a Matching Necklace and a Black Jewelry Box
- Length: 1.5 Inches
- Width: 1 Inch