No matter where you go on your adventures, you make sure that you carry a sword worthy of you. You wield the Templar Cross Sword in battle. Made from high carbon steel, this functional sword has a double-edged blade with a wide fuller running down its length. Next, the sword continues with a curved crossguard. The crossguard curves towards the blade. Each arm has a concave curve on the blade side of the guard. There are two grooves near the center of the guard.
The hilt has a hardwood grip. Brown leather wraps around the grip. Then, the hilt ends with a disk-shaped pommel. A red Maltese cross adorns the pommel. The pommel also has a sturdy peen on the end. Finally, the sword comes with a thick leather scabbard. The black scabbard has brown fittings. Also, it has two rings at the top which connect to an included baldric. The baldric has a buckle for adjusting the fit. You can bring the Templar Cross Sword with you to your next reenactment. It also looks great on display in any sword collection.
- Has a double-edged blade with a wide fuller
- Features a red Maltese cross on the pommel
- Comes with a black scabbard
- Great for historical reenactments
- Wonderful for collecting and display
- Made from high carbon steel
- Hilt is steel with hardwood grip
- Scabbard is wood and leather
- Overall Length: 37.4 Inches
- Blade Length: 30.6 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 8.8 Ounces
- Baldric Length from Shoulder to Waist: 28 Inches
Measurements are approximate.