Embark on a holy mission when you carry the Templar Cross Sword with Scabbard Belt. This display sword is a straightforward take on a medieval knights sword, particularly that of a Crusader. A Maltese cross decorates its round pommel. The long blade is made of carbon steel and paired with a cast iron hilt with a silver tone. The crossguard is straight, and the pommel is round, its cross detail raised from a darkened surface. Black leather forms the grip. This decorative Crusader sword adds medieval style to any decor and can also be used as a costume sword when worn with the included scabbard belt. This black, leather-wrapped scabbard is attached to an adjustable buckle belt for easy carrying at a Renaissance fair and as part of a costume.
- Pommel features cross detail
- Handle has black leather grip
- Includes black scabbard attached to adjustable belt
- Great for collection, display, costume use, and more
- Blade is made of carbon steel
- Hilt is made of cast iron with leather-wrapped handle
- Overall Length: 37.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 30 Inches
- Belt Length: 50 Inches
Measurements are approximate.