When you head out to join a Crusade, you should make sure to take a sword with you to defend yourself. Check out the Templar Arming Sword. Made from EN45 high carbon steel, this functional sword has a double-edged blade with a wide fuller running down its length. Next, the sword continues with a straight, cruciform crossguard. The hilt has a wooden grip. Brown leather wraps around the grip. Then, the hilt ends with a disk-shaped pommel. A red cross adorns the pommel. Finally, the sword comes with a wooden scabbard. Leather covers the wood. The scabbard has steel fittings, including two rings on the top fitting. There is one ring on each side. They allow the scabbard to hang from a belt, not included. You can bring the Templar Arming Sword with you to your next reenactment. It also looks great on display in any sword collection.
- Fully functional
- Has a double-edged blade with a wide fuller
- Features a red cross detail on the pommel
- Comes with a scabbard
- Great for historical reenactments
- Wonderful for collecting and display
- Made from EN45 high carbon steel
- Hilt is steel with wooden grip
- Scabbard is wood and leather
- Overall Length: 37.9 Inches
- Blade Length: 30.9 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 13.6 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.