Bring the beauty of civilizations past into your everyday garden decor with the Tall Fluted Round Urn. This round, Greco-Roman planter has a large, fluted bowl and flared, downturned rim. Its short, narrow stem stands on an attached square base. Made of fiber stone, which is a mix of sand and stone with fiberglass backing, this classical garden urn is perfect for displaying on a patio or porch, as well as within the home. Choose from a great range of hand painted finishes, all suitable for outdoor display. This planter urn is the perfect way to incorporate historical style into your interior or outdoor decor.
As this item is handmade, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Great for displaying small plants
- Available in a variety of finishes
- Highly durable and lightweight
- Adds Greco-Roman style to any decor
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor display
- Made of fiber stone, a mix of sand and stone with a fiberglass backing.
- Clean with water, mild soap, and a sponge or brush.
- Overall Height: 21 Inches
- Outer Pot Diameter: 18 Inches
- Inside Diameter: 14 Inches
- Pot Depth: 10 Inches
- Base Width: 12.5 Inches
- Base Length: 12.5 Inches
- Weight: 10 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.