For a positively regal Baroque-inspired look, wear the Taffeta Two Piece Renaissance Dress. Expertly handmade, this matching bodice and skirt ensemble features a shimmery, damask-patterned central panel bordered by lavish ruffles. The fitted, lined bodice features inner boning for shape and an adjustable lace-up detail on its back. Its fitted sleeves end at the elbows with gathered flare. To showcase the volume of the matching skirt, as shown here, wear it with the A-Line Petticoat (MCI-145) underneath, sold separately. With artistically crafted fabric flowers decorating the square neckline and elbows of the sleeves, the Taffeta Two Piece Renaissance Dress makes a fantastic outfit for your next sophisticated costume ball, Renaissance festival, or other historic reenactment event.
The Color selection is for the main outer part of the dress, made from plain taffeta. The Accent Color selection is for the front panel on the bodice and skirt, made from brocade.
- Handmade two piece ensemble includes bodice and skirt
- Lined bodice features lace-up back and inner boning
- Fitted sleeves end in flared ruffles at elbow
- Center panel features damask pattern decorated with fabric ruffles and flower
- Recommended petticoat sold separately
- Ideal for Renaissance festivals, costume balls, or other reenactment events
- Made of taffeta fabric
- Dry clean, or wash gently with cold water and a gentle cleaning agent, using a half load on a short spin cycle. Water temperature should not exceed 85 degrees Fahrenheit. Lay flat and air dry.