No matter how far you travel as an adventurer, you will always need a place to keep your gear, so carry the Stitched Medieval Adventurer Bag. Made from brown leather, this fantasy belt bag opens and closes with a rounded front flap. Stitching runs along the edges of the flap for a decorative touch. Also stitched onto the flap is a strap. This strap runs through a loop on the body of the bag, fastening it shut. Inside the brown bag, there are two round side flaps to help secure items placed in the medieval belt pouch.
Next, there are two loops on the back of the bag. These loops allow the bag to hang from a buckle belt or ring belt, sold separately. Add this belt bag to your medieval or Renaissance costume. It looks great at a faire, LARP event, or cosplay convention. You can also use this adventurers bag in a stage production. The medieval belt pouch will finish off your look with style.
- Fastens with a strap and loop
- Stitched detailing
- Perfect for hanging from a belt, not included
- Fits a variety of looks
- Great for Ren faires, cosplays, and more
- Made from top-grain leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.