The fleur de lis symbol, as seen in the Sterling Silver Fleur de Lis Earrings, has been used as a heraldic symbol since ancient times, continuing to the modern period with use in military badges, sports logos, and other areas. The decorative symbol depicts an eye-catching stylized iris or lily with a trio of petals that curl to the sides. These fleur earrings hang from thin hooks that do require pierced ears to wear. Made from fine sterling silver, the French lily earrings possess a brilliant gleam that makes them a fantastic medieval accessory to add to any outfit. Be sure to check out other fine pieces of our fleur de lis jewelry to complete your look!
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Made from sterling silver
- Displays classic fleur de lis symbol
- Comes as a pair of matching earrings
- Requires pierced ears to wear
- A striking medieval design
- Great gift or personal accessory
- Length: 1.4 Inches