Add a Neo-Victorian touch to your home or office with the Steampunk Spirit Decanter With Clock. This serving vessel makes a great conversation piece when offering liquor to your guests or keeping a colorful concoction on display. The base of this highly detailed piece is craft from cold cast bronze. A functional analog clock serves as a centerpiece on the holder. Faux gearwork, copper pipes, and an antique finish contribute to its Neo-Victorian theme. Beautiful filigree patterns decorate the top and bottom edge. The decanter with stopper is made of clear glass. Ornate filigree decorates the top of the stopper.
While the decanter is made of glass, the stopper does not create an airtight fit. This is not recommended for storing food or drink.
- Exhibits intricate detail
- Hand-painted in an antique finish
- Features a base with functional clock and gearwork accents
- Includes stopper
- A serving vessel for denizens of the Neo-Victorian Era
- Made from Cold Cast Bronze
- Bottle Made from Glass
- Height: 11.75 Inches