Keep track of time while adding a Neo-Victorian touch to your home or office. The Steampunk Generator Striking Clock may not run on steam, but its design is sure to bring to mind tales of eccentric inventors and strange devices. A stylized dial clock rests atop a miniature generator. Copper wiring and bolts are among the carefully crafted features found on the resin statue. Roman numerals and fleur-de-lis decorate the cog shaped dial. The golden gearwork appearing at the clocks center is fully functional. A metal arm strikes the bell to declare the hour.
Please note that while this is a functioning clock, the gears behind the hands do not move.
- Exhibits exquisite detail
- Hand-painted in an antique finish
- Features a fully functional striking clock
- Accented with gearwork, bolts, and copper wiring
- A Neo-Victorian timepiece for your home or office
- Made from Cold Cast Bronze
- Height: 8.5 Inches