This item cannot be purchased and paid for using PayPal.
From an airship captain to macabre mad scientist, the Steampunk Brass Skull Sword Cane is an accessory that will elevate any costume. Sword canes in the late 18th and early 19th centuries were the elites answer to laws or social expectations that prevented them from outright carrying a dress sword.
To begin with, this functional swordstick has an aluminum tube shaft and a stainless-steel blade. The double-edged blade extends from a cast-metal handle. This handle takes the form of a mechanical-looking skull. Gears and pipes adorn the antiqued brass skull. To reveal the blade, the handle unscrews from the shaft at a brass collar.
The black shaft features a rubber foot at the bottom. This sword cane suits a wide variety of looks, ranging from formal to casual and everything in between. The steampunk sword cane fits well into multiple stylistic genres, making it the perfect addition to any cosplayers outfit or enthusiasts collection.
- Functional blade
- Handle unscrews from the haft
- Depicts a mechanical-looking skull
- Great steampunk costume accessory
- Suits a variety of aesthetics
- Blade made of stainless steel
- Handle made of cast brass
- Shaft made of aluminum with a rubber foot
- Overall Length: 36.75 Inches
- Blade Length: 13.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.