When in a medieval battle or out in the wilderness, be prepared for anything that you may face and wield the Spike Hawk in your hands. Made from 1055 high-carbon steel, this fully functional axe has a straight, hickory-wood haft.
At the top, there is a tomahawk-style axe blade. It works for a variety of attacks. On one side, the axe head has a bearded blade, meaning that it extends further on the bottom than on the top. This side works for chopping, cutting, slashing, and gouging with its sharp edge. Its sides also help to block attacks.
Meanwhile, the other side of the black axehead features a sharp spike. The spike is perfect for hooking or trapping an opponents weapon. Whether you plan on grabbing this utility axe for your next camping trip or reenactment, its sturdy construction makes it a great addition to any collection of weapons or outdoor gear.
- Fully functional
- A great camp hawk or throwing weapon
- Axe head has spike opposite of blade
- Head is attached to a sturdy wooden handle
- Axe head made of 1055 high carbon steel
- Handle made of American hickory wood
- Overall Length: 22 Inches
- Hawk Length: 9 Inches
- Primary Edge: 3.13 Inches
- Weight: 23.7 oz.