While it is certainly capable of performing utility chores, our Spike Hawk really excels when it is used as a weapon. With one highly effective edge and a long spike, it puts any adversary on the horns of a fierce dilemma – face the edge in brutal chopping, cutting, slashing, and gouging attacks, or risk getting huge deep holes punched in by the fearsome spike. To make matters even worse for an attacker, either end of the hawk can be used to hook or trap an opponents weapon, neck, arm, or leg, giving its wielder control of the situation to their advantage. Furthermore, the overall length of the of the hawk measures 9 inches across making it a wide, stiff platform that can be punched into an incoming weapon arm to momentarily stop its forward motion and immobilize it. The handle of this tactical and utility axe is made of American hickory wood.
- Fully functional
- A great camp hawk or throwing weapon
- Axe head has spike opposite of blade
- Head is attached to a sturdy wooden handle
- Useful for self defense situations
- Axe head made of 1055 high carbon steel
- Handle made of American hickory wood
- Overall Length: 22 Inches
- Hawk Length: 9 Inches
- Primary Edge: 3.13 Inches
- Weight: 23.7 oz.