The Spartiates were men of equal status who were trained for battle, reputed to be the best soldiers in Ancient Greece. The Spartiate Foam Sword is a formidable choice for any warrior reenacting his favorite sword and sandal films. Crafted from dense latex-free foam with a unique fiberglass fusion core, this Greek foam sword is lightweight and extremely flexible. The foam construction with painted details provides a realistic look for any cosplay or theatrical production. Displaying a central fuller accented with a series of bowed lines perpendicular to the main groove, the complex blade of this Spartan foam sword has a variegated grey hue. The black guard curves toward the brown grooved grip, providing protection for the knuckles. With a mix of classic and fantasy elements, this Spartiate Foam Sword is not suitable for LARP but is great for cosplay and costuming.
- Meant for cosplay and prop use
- Lightweight and flexible foam sword
- Displays a variegated grey Greek sword
- Includes a black guard with a brown grip
- Crafted from dense latex-free foam
- Features a fiberglass fusion core
- Overall Length: 35 Inches
There are no reviews yet.