The Ouroboros, the snake that eats its tail, represents rebirth, eternity, unity, the sun, and the soul of the world. The tails of the Sophia Serpent Earrings stop just short of reaching the snakes mouth, but nobody will notice. These beautiful hoop earrings are modeled after the Sophia Serpent Ouroboros, which depicts a green-eyed viper biting its own tail. The tails stop just short of the mouth, but when worn, it will appear as if the circle is complete. Made of a fine English pewter, these miniature snakes have green Swarovski crystals set into their eyes. Combine these gorgeous hoops with another piece of our Sophia Serpent collection, such as our bangle (AG-A121) or our ring (AG-R206) to complete your Gothic or Sophia Serpent themed outfit!
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Hoop style earrings
- Displays a serpent consuming its own tail
- Set with Swarovski crystal elements
- Looks great with Gothic outfits
- A beautiful addition to the Sophia Serpent collection
- Makes a fantastic gift or personal accessory
- Made from fine English pewter
- Posts made from surgical steel
- Diameter: 1 Inch