The enemy tries to surprise you with an ambush. You turn the tables on them by quickly taking a weapon out of the Snap Release Leather Frog. This leather frog comes in two colors. You can choose either a left- or right-hand setup. The frog has a wide base. At the top, the frog has a loop for sliding it onto a belt. At the bottom, there is a thin strap. The strap sits at an angle and forms a loop with a pair of snaps. The loop holds a single weapon, not included. Meanwhile, the snaps allow for a quick-release of a single weapon like the Lonnars LARP Hammer (CL-300), sold separately. Carry your weapon into battle with the Snap Release Leather Frog. It works great for LARP and cosplay events.
The option of left or right hand refers to the hand drawing a weapon. The right-hand option will sit on your left side, so your right hand will reach across yourself to draw from the frog.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in two colors and either left or right hand
- Features a quick release with snaps
- Loop for sliding onto a belt
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.