For the medieval wench who likes a little flair to her outfits, the Skirted Cotton Bodice makes a wonderful addition to many historical wardrobes. Made from cotton, this bodice comes in a wide variety of colors and six sizes. It laces up in the front through metal grommets and back through fabric loops. This lacing makes it easier to put on the bodice. Also, the cotton cord lacing is black regardless of the bodice color. Next, the sleeveless bodice has a round neckline. At the bottom of the bodice, near the waist, it flairs out in a peplum-style skirt. The length of this skirt section gets longer in the back. It creates a pointed shape. The inside of the bodice has a satin lining. Wear this pretty Skirted Cotton Bodice to any Renaissance faire, reenactment, or even a cosplay or LARP event.
- Comes in a variety of colors
- Available in a range of sizes
- Laces in the front and back
- Peplum-style skirt section
- Great for medieval and fantasy outfits
- Made from cotton and cotton cording
- Cold wash with a half load, short spin cycle and gentle detergent.
- Small: Bust – 33-35 Inches, Shoulder – 14 Inches, Waist – 26-28 Inches
- Medium: Bust – 36-38 Inches, Shoulder – 16 Inches, Waist – 29-31 Inches
- Large: Bust – 39-41 Inches, Shoulder – 17 Inches, Waist – 32-34 Inches
- X-Large: Bust – 42-44 Inches, Shoulder – 18 Inches, Waist – 35-37 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust – 46-48 Inches, Shoulder – 19 Inches, Waist – 39-41 Inches
- XXX-Large: Bust – 50-53 Inches, Shoulder – 20.5 Inches, Waist – 44-46 Inches
Measurements are approximate.