If you wish to look like an adventurer with a sword strapped to your back, make sure to check out the Single Sword Leather Back Harness. This harness comes as a two-piece system. There is a central frog with three straps. Each long strap has multiple holes for adjusting the fit. The other piece consists of a ring with three buckles. Together, they allow for an ambidextrous wear. This harness comes in two color and two hardware options. You can choose between black and medium brown as well as whether you prefer nickel or antique brass hardware. The frog itself adjusts with a pair of buckles and straps. This allows you to carry a range of metal and foam swords, not included. Wear this leather harness to a LARP battle, roleplaying event, or reenactment with a variety of outfits.
- Comes in two color and hardware options
- Sold as a two piece system
- Adjusts with three straps
- Ambidextrous design
- Great for LARP and roleplaying events
- Frog is 9-10 ounce tanned leather
- Straps are 5-6 ounce chrome tanned leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Long straps will accommodate almost any chest size.
- Frog will hold scabbards/blades up to 3 inches wide.
- Frog is 7.4 inches tall by 5.5 inches wide.
Measurements are approximate.