Great for wearing with all sorts of historic blouses and as part of LARP outfits, the Sina Canvas Skirt is made of cotton and features a timeless lace-up closure that can be worn at the front or back, providing extra versatility. This long skirt has a reinforced waistband intended to be worn at the hip. A great basic for many medieval looks, this long skirt has a slight flare, widening just past the hip for a classic, easy to wear style. Available in a variety of colors, this skirt is sure to fit in with a multitude of historic fashions.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Lace-up closure may be worn at the front or back
- Reinforced waistband sits at the hip
- Available in multiple colors
- Great addition to any medieval inspired wardrobe
- Made of cotton canvas
- Small: Waist – 30-33 Inches
- Medium: Waist – 34-36 Inches
- Large: Waist – 36-39 Inches
- X-Large: Waist – 42-44 Inches
Measurements are approximate.