As chieftain, you proudly lead your men into battle against the enemy. You are victorious wielding the Silver Hilt Vendel Chieftains Sword. Made from tempered EN45 high carbon steel, this functional sword has a double-edged blade with a fuller running down its length. The sword continues with a short crossguard. The crossguard has a central brass plate with tin-plated brass plates on each side. Ornate detailing adorns the sides of the crossguard.
Next, the grip is hardwood. Brown leather wraps around the center of the grip. On each side of the grip, there is a tapered, hexagonal section. These tin-plated brass sections also have intricate detailing. Then, the tin-plated pommel features the same base design as the crossguard. On the end, there is a triangular section with red enamel, inspired by historical swords adorned with garnets. There is also a ring-ornament as well. Rivets secure the pommel in place. Finally, this sword comes with a wooden scabbard. Brown leather covers the wood. It has a brass chape and locket. Also, there is a leather-covered wooden loop near the top. This loop allows the scabbard to hang from a belt, not included. Take this sword with you to your next historical reenactment or add it to a Viking sword collection.
- Fully functional
- Has a double-edged blade with a fuller
- Features an ornate, silver-colored handle design
- Comes with a scabbard
- Can hang from a belt, not included
- Great for reenacting and collecting
- Made from EN45 high carbon steel
- Hilt is brass with enamel accent
- Scabbard and grip are wood with leather
- Overall Length: 35.8 Inches
- Blade Length: 29.4 Inches
- Weight: 3 Pounds 5.1 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.