Intricate design is a very large part of this Silver Crescent Heart Pentacle Necklace with Amethyst Accents. It fuses a trio of symbols with a metallic gleam, creating a truly stunning accessory that will look good draped around any girls neck. The twisted and elegant curves of the necklace create a vague and overall heart-shaped design, while the five-point star in the center, combined with the rounded ring, creates the iconic pentacle seal, accented by a pale purple amethyst crystal accent at its core. Interlocked with this design are a pair of crescent moons, one on each side, which interlock with complex heart-shaped knots before linking up to the necklaces chain fastener. Featured at the bottom of the necklace is a subtle little heart-shaped knot, along with a second purple amethyst teardrop dangler. The pendant is crafted entirely in fine sterling silver, and it comes complete with an adjustable chain necklace, for convenience and ease of wearing. The pendant, with all its twists, turns, curves, and intricacies, makes for a stunning sight, and that makes this Silver Crescent Heart Pentacle Necklace with Amethyst Accents an absolutely amazing accent, one whose eye-catching will surely wow all those who see it.
- An Original Design by Sculptor Paul Borda
- Depicts a Complex Combination of Celtic Knots, Crescent Moons, and a Single Pentacle
- Decorated with Elegant Celtic Knot Patterns and Crystal Amethyst Accents
- Crafted Entirely from Polished .925 Solid Sterling Silver
- Includes an Attached, Matching, Adjustable Chain Necklace
- A Stunning Personal Accent and a Fantastic Gift Idea
- Height: 1.5 Inches
- Width: 1.25 Inches
- Chain Length: 18 Inches (Adjustable to 17 and 16 Inches with Extra Eyelets
There are no reviews yet.