A staple reenactment garment with just the right amount of ornate detail, the Sigbert Canvas Tunic suits noblemen, Vikings, and most any medieval or fantasy character looking for a stylish yet practical base to their ensemble. This thigh length tunic features a round neck with a narrow V-shaped cut-out, short sleeves ending at the elbows, and narrow slits on each side of its length. Each of these are bordered with colorful patterned ribbon, creating a lightly lavish look without sacrificing its functional form. With its classic structure made of sturdy cotton canvas, this medieval tunic is easy to accessorize and layer. The Sigbert Canvas Tunic is ideal for historical reenactments, LARP events, and Renaissance festivals where you want a historic look with just a touch of ornamentation.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Canvas tunic features V-shaped neck cut-out and side slits
- Neck, sleeve cuffs, and side slits bordered with ornate ribbon
- Tunic length reaches top of thigh on most wearers
- Practical sleeves end at elbow length
- Suits medieval noblemen, fantasy warriors, and Viking characters
- Great for historical reenactment, LARP, and Renaissance faires
- Made of cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Chest – 34.4 Inches, Waist – 30.7 Inches, Overall Length – 31 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 38.6 Inches, Waist – 33. 9 Inches, Overall Length – 31.5 Inches
- Large: Chest – 41.3 Inches, Waist – 37.4 Inches, Overall Length – 32 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 44.9 Inches, Waist – 41.3 Inches, Overal Length – 33 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 48 Inches, Waist – 45.7 Inches, Overall Length – 34.8 Inches
Measurements are approximate.