Looking for a set of bagpipes to add to your Highlander gear? Make sure that you check out the Sheesham Bagpipe with Black Cover. This full-size bagpipe set has sheesham pipes and a Rexine bag. Rexine feels like suede but is an airtight synthetic material. It also does not require seasoning or a breaking-in period. The bag has a black velvet cover. Meanwhile, the sheesham drones, blowpipe, and chanter all have a natural finish. The bagpipe set comes with 4 rubber stoppers, 2 cane-pipe chanter reeds, and 1 set of aluminum drone reeds with carbon fiber tongues and thread. This Sheesham Bagpipe is great for anyone who is interested in traditional Scottish music.
- Has a black cover
- Features three drones
- Includes reeds and rubber stoppers
- Great for Scottish music enthusiasts
- Wonderful for medieval events
- Pipes are sheesham
- Fittings are thread
- Bag is Rexine, a synthetic suede
- Cover is velvet
- Do not season Rexine bag. You may need to replace or add thread for an airtight fit. When removing and inserting chanter, hold it close to where it joins and carefully, slowly twist to avoid breaking the chanter.
- Length: 40 Inches
- Height: 20 Inches
- Width: 8 Inches
- Weight: 6.5 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.