Designed specifically for use in cap firing revolver style replicas, use the Set of 6 Dummy Cap Shells for extra authenticity at your next reenactment event or theatrical production. This set also includes 24 plastic caps. Place a cap into the center of a dummy cap shell and load the shell into your replica revolver. Firing the replica creates a popping sound similar to that of a loud hand clap. Perfectly safe for reenactment and theatrical use, using these dummy shells and caps in conjunction with a revolver style replica allows for authentic action without the risk factor of real weaponry.
- Intended for use with revolver-style cap firing replicas
- Includes 6 cap shells and 24 caps
- Makes sound similar to loud hand clap
- Great for adding safe authenticity to performances and displays
- Made of metal and plastic
- Height: .91 Inch
- Weight: .01 Pound
There are no reviews yet.