The half goat half man Pan was the son of Hermes and the nymph Dryope. Pan was a god of creativity, music, poetry, sensuality, and fertility. Pan loved wine, springtime, and physical pleasures. This Seated Pan plays his pan flute. Crafted from cold cast bronze, Pan has been hand painted to bring out every intricate detail, from the horns atop his head to his shaggy goat legs. Pan sits on a rock while he plays the wind instrument named after him, hoping to attract nymphs or young people to his side. This Seated Pan makes a fantastic gift for anyone passionate about the arts or Greek mythology.
- Depicts Greek god Pan with a pan flute
- Hand painted to bring out every detail
- Makes a fantastic gift or personal accent
- Looks stately on a desk or shelf
- Crafted from cold cast bronze
- Height: 9.75 Inches