You wear the Scoundrel Cuirass with Hood while you stalk along the shadows and look for your target within the castle walls. Made from 9-10-ounce leather, this assassins cuirass comes in three colors and four sizes.
The chest and back piece have a three-section design. The top section covers the upper chest. It features 5-6-ounce leather plates riveted to the main base, giving the rogue armour more protection as well as flexibility. Lacing runs along the edges. The lower two sections have a similar multi-plate design. The armour secures onto the body with a strap at each shoulder and three on each side. These straps give the sizing greater adjustability.
Also, the leather armour angles out to cover the shoulders, protecting the wearer without the need for pauldrons. Conceal your face with the leather hood. The hood comes to a point at the front on top.
On the back of the leather armour are two sword frogs. Straps attach the frogs to the armor, allowing the wearer to quickly remove bladed weapons, not included. It also ensures that the wearer can choose between one frog, both frogs, and none. Finally, lacing adorns the edges of the hood and shoulders. Add the Scoundrel Cuirass with Hood to your LARP ensemble or Renaissance faire costume.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Available in three colors and four sizes
- Triple-section and plated design
- Secures with straps
- Comes with two frogs belted to the back
- Ideal for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from 9-10-ounce leather and 5-6-ounce leather plates
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.