Before you set out to ambush your prey, you guard your stomach by wearing the Scoundrel Body Armor. You wish to protect yourself from an enemy blow. Made from 9-10 ounce leather, this assassins armor comes in two colors and four sizes. It features multiple rectangular plates made from 5-6 ounce leather riveted to the main base. These plates add additional protection to the wearer. The main base has a curved top edge. This edge curves up in the center to cover more of the upper chest.
The breastplate secures onto the body with two straps that span the wearers back. Each strap has multiple holes to allow greater adjustment with the sizing. Also, there are eight holes and leather cords for lacing the body armour to either the Scoundrel Torso Armor (RT-360) or Scoundrel Torso Armor with Hood (RT-260), sold separately. Four holes sit on the left side of the armour while the other four are on the right. Finally, lacing adorns the bottom edge of this fantasy style armour. Add the Scoundrel Body Armor to your LARP ensemble or Renaissance faire costume.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Available in two colors and four sizes
- Multiple plate design
- Secures with straps
- Includes laces for attaching to either the Scoundrel Torso Armor (RT-360) or Scoundrel Torso Armor with Hood (RT-260), sold separately
- Great for LARPing and attending faires
- Made from 9-10 ounce leather and 5-6 ounce leather plates
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.