A Celtic symbol of nobility of character and birth, the thistle has served as the Scottish floral emblem since ancient times. The Scottish Thistle Earrings show off a blooming thistle with leaves spread to each side. This pair of Celtic earrings works great as a personal accessory or gift for someone special. Made from white bronze, these flower earrings are plated with sterling silver that gives them a bright gleam. Be sure to check out our other pieces of Scottish thistle jewelry for a complete look!
This item cannot be returned or exchanged once removed from its original packing.
- Made from white bronze alloy
- Plated with sterling silver
- Hypoallergenic, nickel-free, and lead-free materials
- Displays blooming thistle with leaves on each side
- Makes a great gift or personal accessory
- Includes a matching pair of earrings
- Requires pierced ears to wear
- Length: 1 Inch